How to Print From Your iPad/iPhone Using Airprint
1. Open the document on your iPad or iPhone that you would like to print. It can be an email, a Google Doc, a .pdf, or any supported document.
2. Tap the Share icon.*
3. Tap Print
4. Select your printer from the list and tap Print.
* If the Share icon does not appear or Print is not in the list, the document is not supported for printing.
If you have the Chrome browser installed on your device you can follow these steps.
1. Make sure you are signed into Chrome. Open the Settings menu and select Google Account to sign in.
2. Click the Options icon and select Print from the menu.
3. Select your printer and click Print.
Emerging Tools >