Task 1: Bookmark and Familiarize
Task 1: Labels and Archiving
Task 1: Add your Personal Schedule to your Calendar
Task 2: Creating Class Assignment Calendars
Video: Additional Features
Task 1: Create a Form
Task 2: Create a Shared Collection
Video: Sharing Folders
Task: Set Up Voicemail
Task 1: Update your Contact Information
Task 2: Tour of Student Information Screens
Video: Taking attendence
Task 1: Sites Expectation Card
Task 2: Sites Treasure Hunt
Task 6: Taking your Teacher Site to the Next Level.Video: Creating a interactive and engaging site
Video: Sharing and Finding Sites
Make Beaver Gmail your default mail client:
When you open Gmail in Chrome, you will see a bar at the top of your screen. Simply clicking "Use Beaver Country Day School Mail" will set Chrome to automatically use Gmail as your default client.
But wait, the bar isn't there anymore or I accidentally said No!
If you don't see the bar, you have a couple of options.
1. Open Chrome, click on the little wrench on on the far right of the address bar and select Preferences.
2. On the Preferences screen select Under the Hood.
3. Click Content Settings
4. Click Manage Handlers in the Handlers section.
5. If Beaver Country Day School is listed under Ignored protocol handlers, hover your mouse over it to highlight, then click the x to delete it.
6. Completely close out of Chrome and restart the browser. The bar should reappear at the top as before.
1a (optional). Upgrade to the latest version of FireFox.