Picasa allows you to organize, manage, edit, store, and share your photos online using your Google Apps Account.
1. At the top of your mailbox click more > even more. Scroll down the list and click on "Picasa" or visit picasa.google.com
2. Download Picasa 3 to your Desktop by clicking the blue download box and following the installation prompts.
3. Once downloaded, open Picasa 3 on your computer. It will automatically rganize all of your photo files that you have saved on your computer in an easy to use format.
Note: Your files can be sorted by name, date, or recent changes. It's important to remember:
4. Once you have organized, edited, or added photos using the Picasa Desktop Client, you can easily upload them to your Google Apps Picasa web albums, making it a snap to share your photos with others online. Within Picasa on your computer, click on the Upload button in Picasa to upload all selected photos to Picasa Web Albums.
Note: If you don't feel like sorting through your photos individually, click on the Share Button to upload an entire folder or album and automatically send email invitations to any friends and/or family that you want to share the photos with.
5. Visit your Picasa Web Albums, log in using your Google Apps account (Remember! You must include the @bcdschool.org under the email section) to view and share your photos online.
Want to know about some incredible new features of Picasa? Click here!