1. Click the Start button . In the Start Menu, select Devices and Printers.
2. Click Add a printer.
3. In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
4. In the list of available printers, select the printer you want to install.
Consult our list of public printers (for faculty, staff, and students), as well as our private printers (faculty and staff only) to determine the IP address of the printer you want to install so you can locate it on the list populated by the printing wizard.
5. Click the Next button.
6. Select the manufacturer and then model number for the printer you are installing from the list provided. By doing this, the wizard will go out and find the driver you need to use the printer, download it, and install it to your machine.
Help Desk Printer
Model no: laserjet 2300 series
If you cannot locate the driver from the list populated for you, please find the appropriate driver for the printer you want to install. To Locate the driver(s), as well as instructions on how to install and run it, click here.
7. Complete the additional steps in the wizard, print a test page to ensure the installation was successful, and then click Finish.