1. Double-click on the installer and click Yes to extract the files to the C:\Printers folder on your computer.
2. In the Add Printer Wizard window, click the Have Disk button below the Printers field.
3. Click Browse.
4. Click on My Computer in the left pane, then double-click on the C drive, then the Printers folder, then double-click the folder whose name corresponds to the model number of the printer you will be using (i.e. HP 4200 PS). You do not need to select any of the files listed, just click Open.
5. In the Install From Disk window, click OK.
6. Select the model number of the printer you will be using and click Next.
7. Complete Printing Wizard installer and print a test page.