- Click Start
- Collapse this imageExpand this image
- , type intl.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- On the Keyboards and Language tab, click Change keyboards.
- Click Add.
- Expand the language that you want. For example, English (United States).
- Expand Keyboard list, select the United States-International check box, and then click OK.
- In the Default input language list, click Language name - United States-International (where Language name is the language that you selected in step 4), and then click OK two times.
- In the Regional and Language Options dialog box, click OK.
- Notice that the Language
bar appears on the taskbar. When you position the mouse pointer over
it, a ToolTip appears that describes the active keyboard layout.
- Click the Language bar, and then click United States-International on the shortcut menu that appears.
- The United States-International keyboard layout is selected.